There were a few surprises in this year’s Giants Pro Bowl player selection list, but two things that weren’t surprises: running back Saquon Barkley and kicker Aldrick Rosas were both voted to their respective first career Pro Bowl berths.
The complete list:
- S Landon Collins (starter) – won’t play due to being on IR
- K Aldrick Rosas (starter)
- RB Saquon Barkley (backup)
- OLB Olivier Vernon (1st alternate)
- Special Teamer Michael Thomas (1st alternate)
- WR Odell Beckham Jr (second alternate)