On the latest episode of the Massive Blue View podcast, Dan Pizzuta and Chris Plfum break down each positional team on the offense then glimpse forward to how the unit could be improved for 2019.
Matters on the display include:
- Eli Manning’s effectiveness without tension
- Notion vs fact together the offensive line
- Will the Giants ever use Evan Engram correctly?
- Is Saquon Barkley the league’s best working back again and how considerably does that subject?
- A transient preliminary offseason system for making the offense greater
You can listen to the display in your browser here or with the embedded player beneath:
Exactly where to subscribe
You can discover and subscribe to Massive Blue View radio from the show’s property page.
You can discover all the reveals on our Massive Blue View Radio Hub Web site.
You can also discover the reveals and subscribe on all your favored podcast apps:
Lastly, be absolutely sure to check out the property page for all of the reveals across the growing Vox Media Podcast Network.