On the newest episode of the Massive Blue Massive Board podcast, Dan Pizzuta and Chris Pflum are joined by Mark Schofield of Inside of the Pylon, the Rating, Locked on Patriots, and at times Massive Blue Watch to talk about quarterback prospective clients in this year’s draft course and alternatives for New York Giants at the place. Subject areas talked about on this episode include:
- The professionals and disadvantages of Kyler Murray and Dwayne Haskins as probable QB1 in this course
- If there are any other first-round deserving passers in this group
- Is this QB course as poor as marketed?
- Daniel Jones’s inventory report just after his 7 days at the Senior Bowl
- Who the Giants could decide on if they select a mid-round quarterback yet again
- Mark’s surprise candidate as his feasible most loved quarterback in the group
You can pay attention to the episode in your browser below or with the embedded participant beneath
Where to subscribe
You can uncover and subscribe to Massive Blue Watch radio from the show’s house page.
You can uncover all the displays on our Massive Blue Watch Radio Hub Web page.
You can also uncover the displays and subscribe on all your most loved podcast apps:
Last but not least, be positive to check out the house page for all of the displays across the growing Vox Media Podcast Network.